7. Old Westpac Building 1934
The site of the Westpac bank was purchased in 1934 for fifteen hundred pounds. The building was erected in 1934. Bricks for the building were made at Peak Hill by Chandlers Brickworks.
Originally the Bank of NSW, it merged with the CBA in 1982 to become Westpac Banking Corporation. The building is now a residence.